Are you experiencing financial difficulties?
If the answer is yes, contact us now so we can work with you to provide you with the help and support you need. Even if you haven’t yet missed any payments, engaging with us early will allow us to help you in the best possible way.
As your circumstances may affect the coverage that you now require, we have a variety of options available to you, aiming to maintain an appropriate level of insurance coverage that is important to you and that you can afford. We would like to offer you an opportunity to review your demands and needs. Depending on that review we will discuss if we can adjust your cover, either on a short or long-term basis, and look at other suitable products on the market that match these demands and needs.
Where changes to your insurance cover do not suit or help your financial situation and you pay for your insurance in instalments, you should contact your insurer, or finance provider directly, as further financial support may be available, which could include, but is not limited to:
- Tailored support, which is appropriate, taking into account your individual circumstances
- A temporary pause on payments
- Temporarily reduced payments
- Suspending, reducing, waiving or canceling any further interest or charges
- Amending your repayment date, or spreading payments differently
- Help with accessing money guidance, or free debt advice
Need more help?
Free and impartial help with money is available on the MoneyHelper website, which is backed by UK Government. Support is also available to help with the rising cost of living via the government website Help for Households.